Women's Retreat Information (for those attending the retreat)
The Women's Retreat is November 4-6 at the Hilton Sandestin. Here are a few things to keep in mind as we prepare for our time together.
- There is a team of women praying for you!
- Be sure to bring your Bible and a pen or pencil.
- One-on-one counseling sessions are available at the retreat. If you are interested in spending an hour in a counseling session with a trusted, biblically sound woman, click here to fill out the confidential form.
- Check-in at the Hilton Sandestin begins 4pm Friday. Look for our welcome table in the lobby when you arrive and come by to get your name badge and welcome bag. Session 1 begins at 7pm central time.
- Remember when planning your trip to Destin that they are an hour behind us. We will be following Central Time for the retreat.
- Do you need a ride? Can you be a driver? Click here to go to the Sign-up Genius form for carpooling to and from the retreat.
- Lunch Saturday and breakfast Sunday will be provided.
- If you would like to familiarize yourself with the hotel, you can look at an interactive map by clicking here.
- We are completely full!
- There is a microwave, mini fridge and coffee maker in each room so we encourage you to bring snacks and items for breakfast Saturday.
- Dinner on Saturday night is on your own. There are several restaurant options in the hotel, which you can check out by going to and many more to chose from in the Destin area. Click here for information on dining options.
- On Sunday morning, Daylight Savings ends and we will fall back an hour.
- Bring a sweater in case it is cold in the Ballroom.